Sunday, February 13, 2011

555 deal

today we brought in our four newspaper dots and put them up on the wall and Kathy went around and pointed out a little something about everyone's dots. After she was done we were given the option to walk around and take a look at everyone's dots cause we have to improve our own dots and we may get inspired by other peoples work. They informed us that after we are done improving our own we have to create 2 3dish structures (minimum of 2 inches), that goes with our dots...oh and they have to be covered with newspaper again. So I went back to my table and began to think about these 3dish structures. I couldn't think of anyway to improve my flat pieces so i started to create a 3d structure using confetti.Eventually I lost track of time because of the hilarious conversations that go on at my table because Kathy was now telling us to put up.
LUNCH
Today was our last day to work on the 3d piece so i spent all of it cutting leafs, and skinning cardboard for texture.

No comments:

Post a Comment