Sunday, February 13, 2011

Four for 4?

Today we brought in our three finished dots along with the squares (that i forgot to mention in the last post), and 5 pictures of dots.... We put these on a wall in a random order (the squares) and when it was our turn we went with Vallerie to look at each person at our tables squares and final dots and not only critique them but guess which square represented what. The people at my table got almost all of mine for the most part, they only mixed up two. My critiques that i wrote down are:
1). practice using the compass or try using stencils
2). Clean up the dots a little bit
3). adjust the size of a few dots
After this we had to choose one out of all 11 pieces we've done for the next project. After choosing mine I went back to my table to find out we are going to be doing contour mapping and magnetic mapping with this dot...but out of newspaper O.O. So i worked on these pieces until the end of class.
LUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
In 3d we walked around and put sticky notes on everyones idea of what they were going to do with their cardboard... A lot of ideas were "bandwagon" which canceled out some really good ideas. After we were done, I saw that my idea of using it as a cannon was chosen over the other ideas. I went back to my table and continued to work on my project.








No comments:

Post a Comment