Sunday, February 13, 2011

3 Days O.O

If i remember correctly today we had to bring in our Ideas for our dots We brought these pieces in and had to spread them out on the table and everyone in our table had to guess if it was Continuance, Similarity, or Proximity. We started with Megan Bray and that made me second. When we came to me I pulled out my notebook and pen and began to write down what they had to say about my dots. They said:
1). I like smaller dots more than larger dots
2). My dots reminded them of a solar system.
3). They tend to cluster together
4). Out of all my dots I only used may be 3 different sizes.
After critiquing my table had to choose their top 3 dots they like the most. After that we were informed that we have to bring in our final dots on a 6x6 piece of card-stock on top of a a 10x10 piece of black construction paper, and 5 pictures of natural dots.
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
LUNCH TIME
NOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM
Today in 3d we had to come up with three sketches on how our object can become an appendage. My 3 ideas where a statue of liberty pose, to hold it from the top, or hold in in my arm like a cannon. after i got done with these sketches I began to play with cardboard to get an idea of how it acts with me....apparently not so good v.v.





No comments:

Post a Comment