Sunday, February 13, 2011

6...ACI

When the class started today we had brought our 3d projects in and sat them down at the back of the building to wait for the second part of the day. We brought the dot project back so that we may continue on them. I stood up and walked around to try and get an idea of what to do to my piece. No original ideas came to mind. So I sat back down and continued to work on my piece. Meanwhile Vallerie was walking around making sure every had brought their 3d structure for this afternoon.
LUNCH
American Cardboard Idol
We all sat down in a circular formation around the "judges table". The judges where Kathy, Vallerie, and Tony Shipp (as the guest judge and Simon Cowell). Each person would go up and spend about a minute preforming for the judges, then the judges would score them....Tony rarely gave 5's, even 4's were hard to find him holding up. When I came out I had to improvise because the original handle had broken off, so i did a different preformance. I got two 2's and one 1 as my score. I agreed completely with what they said. Finishing watching everyone do their presentations i got lost in thought of what i should have done to improve my score.


No comments:

Post a Comment