Sunday, March 27, 2011

Mapping Project (GRADE ME)!

For my mapping project I decided to do a gameboard about my school life. But instead of puting my life on the game board, making it ordered, i decided to do how my school life really was, random. The board is divided up between four sections; Elementary, Intermediate, Middle, and High school. In each section there are three main spaces; Good, bad, and Allowence. There are cards that go with each section along with playing pieces and Dice. The Cards for the game match the three main squares; good, bad, and allowence. Each card has something different on it that relates to the type of card and the school your in. I decided to do it this way because my school life was never ordered, some days i would constantly get in trouble and other days i was being honored for something. So this game is based on the same thing my school life was based on, luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment