Tuesday, March 1, 2011

my visulazations

First list:
1. James Christopher Artherholt
2. My first guitar
3. Black wings
4. Dream catcher
5. Wolf
6. Human veins
7. A spine
8. A hand
9. Back
10. Human heart
11. Brain
12. Skull
13. Composition book
14. Candle
15. A tomahawk

First list but with movement:
1. Chris laughing
2. My first guitar spinning around in the air
3. Black wings forcefully growing from someone’s back
4. Dream catcher laying flat and spinning
5. Wolf running
6. Human veins flowing freely as if in the wind
7. A spine twisting
8. A hand shaking
9. Back bending over
10. Human heart bouncing on the ground
11. Brain inflating like a balloon
12. Skull rolling
13. Composition book being thrown
14. Candle melting away
15. A tomahawk being raised into the air


1. I guess you can say I am better at visualizing objects, even though most of the items listed create people they are not a person per say. I am fixed on the human body for some reason.
2. 3 dimensional objects because when i visualize something i visualize it ALL the way around.
3. I see my image floating in darkness
4. it's in front on my eyes
5. ...

No comments:

Post a Comment