Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Story (revised)

besides the colors described, and a few wording, this is a REAL journal entry I wrote before I found out I had psychosis...

April 13th, 2010,
6:15 A.M.
It is happening again. I woke up to the sound of laughter coming from outside my door, but when I go to check, the hallway is empty. I asked myself if Larry forgot to turn off his T.V., and unfortunately, it was off. What is happening to me? I will worry about that later; I have to get ready for school...
2:15 P.M.
Good, they brought it. I am now in Mrs. Sweet’s class; I finally have time to write in you. You know journal, you are starting to become a burden on me. I do not know why mom wants me to write in you, but oh well. After this morning everything was going fine, until the bell rang for the end of the first class. After it did, the hallway was filled with the multicolored shirts being worn by kids walking slowly with friends, trying not to get to class too early. As I attempted to zigzag through the people I noticed a guy standing outside my classroom door, his shirt was a deep but majestic looking purple. I stopped instantly and focused on him. It was not too long before Higgy had came up to me and smacked me across the head asking why am I not moving. I turned and looked at him, then back at where the man was, but he was gone. I asked Higgy if he saw the man, and of course Higgy replied laughing, "Nope but if you do, let me know. We're bringing him down". I rolled my eyes and went on to class. As the bells kept ringing throughout the day I kept searching the hallways for that purple shirted figure, no luck. I began to draw what I thought his face looked like but I wasn't too sure. Lunch was when I really freaked out. After me and Higgy ran to the lunch lines, got our food, snacks, and drinks, we headed to our table and sat down. A few other friends were already there with their blue and red lunch kits. I began the conversations like usual, until I saw the flash of purple out of the corner of my eye. This time he was walking down towards one of the hallways leaving the cafeteria. He motioned with his head for me to follow him, so I stood up from the table and told them I had to piss I will be back. I followed him all the way to the restrooms down the Hornet green Senior English Hallway, which was usually empty because of how the janitors gave up on it a long time ago. When I entered I looked around to see where he was. He cannot be hiding in one of the stalls, the walls were torn down and the doors would not shut, but those would be the only hiding spots someone would use in bathrooms. I walked around the bathroom looking at every off white corner, every broken tile, and even every sharpie graffiti mark. I found nothing of use. Before I left, I used the sink real quick to wash my hands and my face. After I had splashed the cold yet refreshing clear water on to my face, I looked into the mirror to find the man was standing right where I was. Before I could say anything he had put his right pointer finger to his lips, telling me to be quiet. I backed away slowly, not because of the man is in the mirror, but because of his face. I do not know how to describe it, every time I think about it keep getting even more paranoid. I'll draw it later. I soon took off running out the restroom to find that lunch has ended and everyone is on their way to class. I walk right across the hall to my next class Mrs. Sweet, and now I am where I started. Oh, when I said "Good, they brought it", Higgy and Sunny brought my worn black school bag from lunch to this class trying to find me, but took off early because their class is on the opposite side of the building. Got to go for now.
11:31 P.M.
Before I head back to bed I guess I will take the time out to finish the day. All during Sweet's class I could not concentrate on writing, all I could think about was the man with the purple shirt in the mirror. The more I thought about him, the louder the room got. The strange thing was, no one was talking, not even the teacher. It was hard to understand what the voices were saying, except for one. He kept pointing out people in the class that were nearby that I could "take out" quickly and quietly, but the worst part was he was telling me what objects around me I could use and showed me what it would look like. I asked if I could step outside to call my dad, and she said yes. I asked if he could pick me up, I do not feel safe at school anymore. He came about 15 minutes later and took me home. I fell asleep on the ride home, but I woke up just now and I am in my bed. Have I really lost it? Have I crossed this fine line of insanity? Have I? The room is silent, I should try and sleep before I get myself worked up again. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment