Tuesday, March 1, 2011

my uncomfortable things

1. Darkness
2. Heavy breathing in the darkness
3. Noises in the darkness
4. Feeling things in the darkness
5. Voices in the darkness
6. Seeing things in the darkness
7. Yelling between strangers
8. Yelling between friends
9. Yelling between both friends and strangers
10. Yelling between family members
11. Seeing others torturing people in real life (movies I can handle)
12. Seeing others torturing themselves in real life
13. Seeing someone for a second then they disappear
14. Abandon buildings
15. Abandon buildings at night
16. Hallucinations that are not induced by any outside force
17. Hearing things when nothing is around
18. Hearing things when there are people around but no one else hears it
19. Sounds coming from the T.V. but no picture when the T.V. is perfectly fine
20. When I feel life is changing but I can’t tell
21. When life does change and I do not notice
22. When a friend or family member cries because they are scared and they don’t tell me why
23. When a friend or family member cries because they are scared and they do tell me why
24. When a stranger cries near you
25. When a stranger knows my name
26. When a stranger knows information about me that only close people know
27. When someone I just met knows where I live
28. When someone I just met becomes overly obsessed with me
29. When someone I’ve known becomes overly obsessed with me
30. When I don’t see the person with the obsession for years and they are still obsessed
31. Being to that I need to go back to the psychiatric hospital
32. Seeing things that remind me of the psychiatric hospital
33. Hearing one of the people I knew at the psychiatric hospital is going back
34. Not hearing from certain people from the psychiatric hospital for months
35. Being watched by the same person from a distance for hours
36. Being watched by different people at once for hours
37. When someone says they know something about me and will not tell me
38. Being shirtless around people I’m not completely comfortable with
39. Being shirtless around people I don’t know
40. Being naked around other people I’m not completely comfortable with
41. Being around naked strangers but I am not
42. Being around naked strangers and I am too
43. Hearing a family member having sex
44. Walking in on a family member having sex with a stranger
45. Walking in on a family member having sex with one of my friends
46. Hearing a friend having sex
47. Hearing a stranger having sex
48. Walking in on a friend having sex with another one of my friends
49. Walking in on a friend have sex with a stranger
50. Walking in on a stranger having sex with a stranger
51. Hearing a family member masturbate
52. Hearing a friend masturbate
53. Hearing a stranger masturbate
54. Hearing someone I just met masturbate
55. Walking in on a family member masturbating
56. Walking in on a friend masturbating
57. Walking in on a stranger masturbating
58. Someone threatening me for no reason on a day to day basis and meaning it
59. When I am alone
60. When I go into my back yard at night
61. When I am in the woods at night
62. When I am in an unfamiliar place at night with no one is around
63. When voices don’t match up with the person I’m talking to
64. When I get constant calls from someone I know and no answer
65. When I get constant calls from someone I don’t know and there is the same answer
66. When I get constant calls from someone I don’t know and there is no answer
67. FURBY’S!!!!!!!!!
68. Electronic toys that still make noises after the batteries have been removed
69. When a door in my house is open when no one else is home and it was closed earlier
70. When a T.V. is on at my house and no one else is home watching it
71. When the sink is running and no one is using it
72. When I am extremely high up and there isn’t much of a support system for me
73. When I am high up and I hear voices no one else hears
74. When I am high up and I see people jumping when no one is
75. When the power goes out at night and I can’t find a source of light
76. When someone starts freaking out near me (like screaming)
77. Walking in on someone passed out near empty pill bottles
78. Walking in on someone passed out with empty alcohol containers
79. Needles
80. Being told in graphic detail the negative outcomes of future surgeries will go
81. Images my mind produces
82. When I get racing thoughts
83. When animals get close to attacking me
84. When a strange animal chases me growling and barking at me
85. When I see an animal that no one else sees
86. When I see it raining but it’s not
87. When I feel people touching me but no one is
88. When someone I do not know keeps touching me
89. When someone tries everything to be exactly like me
90. When it looks like smoke is coming from my house
91. When I see a wreck and it looks like a car of someone I know
92. When I hear my mom or dad say “we need to talk”
93. When my mom gives me “that” look
94. When I call my dad and he never picks up
95. When I’m around certain people
96. When I feel a random breeze of cool/cold air over my shoulder…but it’s not cold
97. When I think I forgot something important at home
98. Hardcore stalkers
99. Insects with stingers
100. Cockroaches

No comments:

Post a Comment